Our Vision & Growth
We partner with government agencies to support their mission.
Who We Work With
We work with premium data processing systems for commercial and government clients.
We are proud to have investors that share our passion for learning and growth through data science and network development.
Contact us for more information.
Contact Us For More Information
We partner with many government agencies, who trust our experienced professionals with data processing and analytics. We understand that developing reliable systems requires a strong balance between applying competent technical acumen and facilitating human interaction and idea exchange. We never underestimate the human and political factors when it comes to arriving at the best engineering decisions. Instead, we see life as a facilitator, tapping into more than just our capable technical abilities and regularly relying on our strong people skills to ensure our success.
This understanding has enabled us to develop an approach that includes evaluating and assessing each of our clients’ special needs. Our company has had the opportunity to work on numerous government projects and programs, applying system interfaces while being mindful of the reason behind the projects we service and their appropriate placement within the local and global community.
Collectively, our team has worked for more than 35 years, where we have consistently helped our partners develop and innovate.
Avid Technology Professionals is proud to have investors that share our passion for learning and growth through data science and network development. Learn about the investors that help make Avid Technology Professionals possible.
Have A Question?
Avid Technology Professionals is here to help you understand your data results and solutions. If you have a question about our services or company, check out our FAQs or contact us below!
Where is Avid Technology Professionals’ corporate headquarters located?
Avid Technology Professionals
6996 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 20146
What contract vehicles does Avid Technology Professionals have experience operating under?
ATP has participated and supported a number of federal and private contract vehicles
- GSA IT Schedule 70: GS‐35F‐0052V
- Navy SeaPort-E
- SBA 8a Program
- GSA 8a STARS II
- CATS II – Consulting and Technical Services
What customer base does Avid Technology Professionals support?
ATP largely supports federal customers within the Department of Defense working
under the following groups:
- Community Agencies in Maryland
- Community Agencies in Virginia
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Navy
ATP has also supported additional government institutions and other organizations such
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United States Army Military District of Washington
- Department of Treasury
- State of Maryland
What NAICS codes does Avid Technology Professionals hold?
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – Engineering Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
Does Avid Technology Professionals hold a CAGE code?
ATP’s Cage Code is 3HFNO.